Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hi March

It took a while for you to get here, but boy am I glad you finally arrived. Even if you did come with a few more snowflakes for our morning drive. Poor Grady is confused though, I let him pick out his pajamas last night and due to the sub zero temperatures of late, he didn't quite know what season to go with.

I heard a little rumor that you may bless us with some 70 degree weather this weekend. Oh, Thank You, Thank You, Thank you! I love you! March, you are my new best friend. To celebrate, I think I will put Grady's trampoline together this weekend so that we can make the most of our favorite time of year.

And now here is a list of some more reasons to love March:

  • buds on the trees, waiting to turn into leaves
  • warm weather
  • the days get longer, one minute at a time
  • daylight savings in 12 days (but who's counting?)
  • warm weather
  • March is so much more fun to write than all of the long names of the winter months (a la October, November, December, January, February. I think February is the worst, I don't like the way it is spelled)
  • warm weather
  • The Cup, which leads to...
  • sun kissed cheeks, from the...
  • warm weather
  • Easter dress shopping

No comments: