Monday, February 7, 2011

January Snow

This one made me glad that we live in the south...we couldn't go anywhere for 3 days and I really thought I was going to go crazy. It was so cold and would not melt...Dale made another great snowman: A little advice though, if you have dogs, don't make your snowman's face out of candy.
Grady is not the biggest fan of cold weather. He takes after his mommy. Dewars on the other hand couldn't get enough. He even went in the lake during all of this!
I made the poor decision to park in the front to unload groceries the night before the snow. Even with 4 wheel drive it took Dale some maneuvering to get us moving.
Grady testing the snow...
and testing out Daddy's best idea for a sled. 5 minutes later he was sitting by the fire with me while Dale experimented with other sled ideas.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

OH my gosh, I can't believe the dog went in the lake. I mean, I can, but that is just craziness.