Tuesday, July 5, 2011

It Happened

Dad got married! I never thought I would see the day my daddy got married again but to my amazement it did and I could not be any happier.Gail did every single flower arrangement and they were absolutely beautiful. (Just as I am sure Anne's flowers were...before she left them by the dump)

Backyard decorations

The dance floor built just for the fun occasion

The beautiful Miss Amelia. I think this whole marriage makes her my niece now! Grady and Caroline have a cousin!


I am so lucky to have a South Carolina family who traveled all the way down to Jacksonville for the party. Having Uncle Brian and Anne there made Grady the happiest boy in the world.

Aunt Stinky and Caroline




Enjoying the dance floor





Me and my baby (who is sadly not a baby at all anymore)




Gail dancing with her "baby"

No comments: