Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Bobber In All Her Glory

 A little fuzzy but the huge grin is what really counts...recognize this dress Susan? (or should I say Taylor?)
Can you tell this girl is loved, bald head and all?  I bought some bows.  Then I packed them up for sometime a year or so from now.  A mom can dream...or use honey as has been suggested!
My baby doll.  She stole my heart in a way I never thought anyone could and I don't think I will ever get it back again.  As long as she has it, I don't want it back.

*And all credit for the name "Bobber" can go to Grady who started it and unfortunately made it stick.  Sorry Caroline, no more calling you Honey Cheerio, Carolion or even Caroline for that matter.  I do draw the line at monograms with Bobber though.

1 comment:

Susan Moss said...

Awww I LOVE that she is wearing Taylors clothes! Caroline is beautiful!! I love the other outfit with her name on it. So precious. Rawlings has been sporting TONS of Gradys clothes. Thanks for sharing with us