Friday, April 24, 2009

Time Out

This morning we visited Dr. Trey for a look at whether our boy is still "normal" in the eyes of the medical professionals. Rest assured, he is still skinny and kinda tall with a huge head. In other words, he is a lollipop.
Did you know that 15 month old children are ready to begin training for time out? I think the many questions that followed our "time out lesson" along with a bunch of very quizzical and doubtful looks cast in Dr. Trey's direction led him to believe we would be having this discussion again at 18 months. I will give it a try, I don't want a 2 year old that becomes the bad kid that never gets invited to birthday parties or play groups. I mean that would be horrendous for our social life.

So tonight, when he grabs the remote for the zillionth time, I will firmly say no, sit him in the corner and turn away. I would say that I will video tape it but I think a camera will suffice, seeing as I don't think he will be still in the corner for more than 2 seconds.

No comments: