Friday, February 12, 2010

Do 2 Year Olds Really Know Its Valentine's Day?


We showed up at school today with a bag of Valentine's for each of his classmates. While perusing the aisles at Target for a Valentine's gift for 2 year olds I was met with a big dilemma; do I give the kids Valentine's candy and be "that parent" who promotes unhealthy eating, or do I go the healthy route and give out the not so fun pencil and eraser set? We all know that while the Valentine's have the kids names on them, it is the parents who will do the judging of my creative holiday gift bag skills when they pick them up from school today and go through all of their loot. If you know me, I think you know which route I took.
On a side note, I do know a few good dentists in the area.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Love the pics of you and Grady--too cute! You better have picked the cool mom option ;)

Amanda said...

Of course I did!