Thursday, February 4, 2010

First Breakfast At The New House



We finally spent the night at the new house and realized lots of little things that we need to get done. Including:
  • Finding the silverware. We ate spaghetti on spoons last night.
  • Drapes for the bedroom. I had to get dressed in the hallway this morning.
  • Hanging the mirror. Again, more time spent in the hallway for makeup.
  • Invisible Fence. I miss my doggies...
  • Unpacking boxes. I'm not a fan of a house that echoes, we need to decorate the walls!
  • Buy some shampoo. Dale had to wash his hair with Irish Spring this morning. Let's just say he isn't have a good hair day.
  • Sitting patiently and waiting on the days to get longer and the sunshine to warm us up. We do live on the lake after all, it is time to enjoy it!

I will put some before and after pictures up soon, maybe even tomorrow if the mood strikes.

No comments: